The February 2015 issue of FamilyFun Magazine features my “Recipe Rescue” story with 4 exclusive recipes (plus tips and strategies) to solve frequent dinnertime dilemmas. These healthy and affordable recipes help me get food on the table fast, often from what I already have on hand. Try them yourself for a satisfying meal any night of the week.
- Break out of your rut with my Picky Eater Pad Thai (plus tips for swap outs to please your selective eaters)
- Make it quick with my Gingery Chicken and Broccoli (plus 3 additional flavor profiles to use with the same recipe strategy)
- Eat on the cheap with my Veggie-Lentil Burgers (plus more low-cost protein ideas)
- Cook fast, fresh, and healthy with my Fish and Veggie Pouches (plus 3 more ingredient combinations to try with this recipe)
- Videos: Check out the videos I filmed in my kitchen for family: time-saving kitchen tips, family night ideas, and d’Arabian birthday traditions (2 include my daughter Charlotte). Find them on FamilyFun’s YouTube page and on The Daily Meal.
- Pinterest: Check out the Pinterest board I created with FamilyFun featuring lots of family-friendly dinner ideas.
- Sweepstakes: Enter the “Recipe Rescue” Sweeps (1/15/15-2/2/25/15). Learn more at www.facebook.com/familyfun.